When you envision a fresh place, you perhaps see yourself sauntering through the city center, taking note of the gorgeous world or the buildings wherever you look. But there's one attraction you're looking forward to most of all: Henry Hudson Planetarium. Right now is finally the moment to mark it finished.
Where to Stay at Henry Hudson Planetarium
Hotels near Henry Hudson Planetarium
It's definitely worth your time to visit Henry Hudson Planetarium.
This destination's location, Albany, is the state capital and an urban center that everybody will love investigating.
With 8 accommodation choices within 2 miles of Henry Hudson Planetarium, you will spend less time commuting and more time enjoying yourself. One of the more well-known choices is the Hilton Albany, just 0.4 miles away. Other great options are the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Albany Downtown/Medical Center, 1 mile away, and the Holiday Inn Express Albany Downtown, only 0.6 miles away.
Be a careful traveler and opt for one of the affordable hotels positioned close by. Two places are the Hampton Inn & Suites Albany-Downtown, 0.2 miles away, and the Renaissance Albany Hotel, positioned just 0.5 miles away.
After a long day of seeing the sights, wind down at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Albany Downtown, a hotel brimming with lavish comforts. It is located just 0.4 miles away.
Every now and then, you need a treat! Stop at Dunkin' Donuts for a snack and a cup of robust coffee. This popular spot is located close to Henry Hudson Planetarium. If you've seriously worked up a hunger, check out Albany Pump Station, which is also close by, for a hearty meal. Want to end the night with a strong drink? You won't need to journey too far to find McGeary's Restaurant.
Before your flight heads out, get a taste of some of the other things to do that are in proximity to Henry Hudson Planetarium:
- Start at Albany Visitors Center to grab some brochures and maps before your exploration begins.
- If you're a lover of stage productions, you have to experience a play at Palace Theater.
- Capital Repertory Theater is a fantastic place to take in a local stage production.
- Watch an unforgettable dance show at Albany Berkshire Ballet, a well-known local venue.
- Whether you're a fan of history or just developing an appreciation for the subject, Ten Broeck Mansion, a historically rich building, is a landmark you should go out of your way to see.
People visiting Henry Hudson Planetarium commonly take advantage of the light rail. Albany-Rensselaer Station is the nearest station and is only 1 mile away.
Expedia's database of places to stay in Albany offers everything you need, so you are sure to get locales near Henry Hudson Planetarium that you'll enjoy. You shouldn't be by yourself: Albany was a fairly celebrated place in the past year. When booking time is here, you'll rest assured: all kinds of new admirers would recommend their Albany hotel to their buddies. You're just a click away from all the secret tips you're searching for.
- Seeking room contentment plus neatness? You're on the best site.
- Appropriate for such a marvelous monument, the staff at hotels around Henry Hudson Planetarium go above and beyond.
- "Presentable, fresh, and ready to greet you" is how Albany hotel rooms function.
It's understandable why Albany suites received extra visitors in the last year than 2015. You can stay right in the area thanks to our big roster of hotels near Henry Hudson Planetarium.
Intriguing Albany Facts and Figures
With Henry Hudson Planetarium checked off your list, you'll still have plenty to do in Albany.
- Albany tourism has been hidden away until recently, but rising amounts of trips mean the moment to make your move is now.
- a full plate of adventures, you'll discover Albany also knows a few things about personal treatment.
- Head out on the town to top off the good times right; when the sun comes up, plan a trip to a local museum.
Planning a holiday to Albany is decidedly the best plan you've ever had, especially when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Henry Hudson Planetarium. Bid adieu to the same old vistas and call on some breathtaking photo opportunities!