Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Ok, so me and my partner wanted to switch off and have a week away all inclusive to be as lazy as we could be and not think of food etc. Still, as we are a young couple I rented out a car with the hope to drive to a couple of beaches and bars etc. So, the hotel delivered in the area of cleanliness, ...
Nice quite hotel, next to a swimming pool less than 100 mts. from Beach, A/C very good The buses run ever 20mins to the Airport via Heraklion centre, get tickets from a supermarket, cost 1.70 euros
Great location! The family that own the hotel and their staff were absolutely lovely! They share Greek hospitality and a genuine interest in their guests . Would recommend to all!
Only stayed 1 night as a stopover due to late night flight and we were travelling to the south of the island. Great place - lovely staff, very friendly. We didn't arrive until around midnight (problems with flight delay) but they had saved us some food (as we had paid half board). Although we didn't ...
Brilliant hotel, great staff, excellent food. Great value for money. Hotel directly on beach and offered free WiFi, safe and sunbeds. Large rooms including a fridge. Beds and towels changed daily. Holiday was excellent.
Me and my family, my wife and 4-year-old daughter, stayed at the Amazones Villas Apartments for 10 days and I have only positive tings to say. It's a family-run hotel and the owners are very friendly and you felt like you are one of the family. They really tried to make you feel at home during the ...
Staff very helpful on arrival, seteling in and service with food and drinks. Wonderful Pool and Hotel Village a delight. Fantastic views while dining and breakfasting looking over Heraklion. A charming place to stay and great for visiting beaches and site seeing.
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Heraklion hotel! Choosing the best place to stay during your Crete Island adventure doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a broad range of pet-friendly hotels in Heraklion. When you see the array of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Heraklion accommodations even welcome you to bring multiple four-legged friends along for your trip.
- Crete Island is not only pet-friendly--it's also affordable. Save your cash for a new leash or matching sweaters and book a place to stay where you and your animals can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Globetrotters say Heraklion has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have a total blast on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Crete Island has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can run and jump. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Heraklion is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 79% more visitors have been exploring area attractions and running around with their favorite pets. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?