Imagine yourself in an unfamiliar city: you perhaps picture yourself walking through the roads, gazing up at the buildings or the exquisite landscapes everywhere around you. Still, Heritage Museum is one feature you have been especially looking forward to. The time has arrived to mark it complete.
Where to Stay Nearby Heritage Museum
Hotels near Heritage Museum
Having a few too many late nights and shopping sprees? Repent for your vacation behavior with a touch of culture at Heritage Museum.
To visit it, you'll need to head to Astoria, which is 95 miles from the state capital of Salem.
It is possible to stay a stone's throw from Heritage Museum, with 8 accommodation options within 0.1 miles. For a larger range of hotels, consider Seaside. It’s 14 miles away, and offers 31 accommodation options. Three of the recommended choices are the Resort at Seaside, Sand And Sea Condominiums and Rivertide Suites Hotel.
If seeing the sights is your top priority and you would prefer to save dollars when it comes to accommodation, then there are some budget-friendly hotels nearby. Why not make your way over to the Holiday Inn Express And Suites Astoria, which is 0.8 miles away, or the Hotel Elliott, which is 0.2 miles away?
This destination also provides a choice of remarkably comfortable upmarket accommodation options. Top of the range amenities await at the Franklin Street Station B&B and the Astoria Rivershore Motel. These establishments are an easy distance of 0.3 miles and 0.9 miles away, respectively.
Before you make your way to Heritage Museum, grab a coffee and some treats at Wet Dog Cafe (144 11th Street, Astoria). Later on, cap the night and reminisce over the day's events with a meal at Fort George Brewery (1483 Duane Street, Astoria).
There are a few other things to do and see in the vicinity of Heritage Museum:
- Climb on board at Columbia River Maritime Museum for an adventure into the area's maritime background.
- Passing time splashing about is an enjoyable activity. Your whole family will have a great time if you take them to Astoria Aquatic Center.
- Catch a live theater show at Liberty Theater and be impressed by local actors in their element.
- Lewis & Clark National Historical Park is the perfect place where you can soak up all that nature has to offer.
- Enjoy the gorgeous greenery at Fort Stevens State Park. To make the most of your time there, be sure to go on a long walk.
Hotels in Astoria from Expedia have everything you want, so you can be sure to have locations near Heritage Museum that you'll adore. Lots of guests come here from nearly everywhere in the planet, so you shouldn't be the only one searching. Need help making a decision? You're a click away from the insider info you need. When it's time to reserve your spot, you can rest easy: guests of all kinds recommend their Astoria hotel.
- Seeking spaces that are comfortable plus fresh and clean? We've got it right here.
- The staff at hotels around Heritage Museum go above and beyond, which can only improve your visit to this marvelous site.
- Rooms in Astoria hotels are always tidy and fresh.
With our extensive catalogue of hotels near Heritage Museum, you can stay right in the neighborhood.
Learn All About Astoria
Once you've crossed Heritage Museum off your schedule, there are still even more things to see and do in Astoria.
- To really explore everything the town has to show, look into some fun near Astoria.
- Take some time to plot one or more of the activities, and you'll soon realize Astoria also knows a thing or two about hospitality.
- Dip into a market to get a few souvenirs and dine on a delicious meal of its trademark fare.
You'll never regret planning a visit to Astoria, especially when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Heritage Museum. Prepare to wave goodbye to the same old sights and greet some amazing photo ops!