Visiting Herrera de Valdecanas
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Herrera de Valdecanas has to offer. There are 34 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Herrera de Valdecanas
Places to visit in the larger region include Castillo de Astudillo, Iglesia de Santa Eugenia, and Museo Palacio de Don Pedro I. In the area, you'll also find Castillo Fuentes De Valdepero and Basilica de San Juan de Banos.
As you plan for your vacation to Herrera de Valdecanas, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 34 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Villa Ferrera Posada Rural is located in the heart of Herrera de Valdecanas. Guests who stay at this 4-star country house in Herrera de Valdecanas can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- AC Hotel Palencia by Marriott is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from central Herrera de Valdecanas. This 4-star hotel in Palencia features a fitness center, a bar, and a sauna.
- OK Hotel La Basílica is 16.3 mi (26.3 km) from the center of Herrera de Valdecanas. This 2-star hotel in Venta de Banos features free WiFi, parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
Dressing for Herrera de Valdecanas
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- About 14.13 inches of rain falls on Herrera de Valdecanas each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 34°F