- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Creta Blue Boutique Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Junior Suite, Sea View
Deluxe Room, Sea View
Executive Suite, Sea View
Grand Suite, Sea View
Comfort Double Room, Garden View
Luxury Pool Suite
Luxury Suite with Outdoor Jetted Tub
About this area
Creta Blue Boutique Hotel is located near the beach and in a walkable area with good shopping. Star Beach Water Park and Crete Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Stalis Beach. Traveling with kids? Consider Aquaworld Aquarium and Acqua Plus Water Park. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Star Beach Water Park - 18 min walk
- Aquaworld Aquarium - 3 min drive
- Sarakino - 3 min drive
- Port of Hersonissos - 4 min drive
- Lychnostatis - 9 min drive
- Heraklion (HER-Nikos Kazantzakis) - 16 min drive
- Cliff Restaurant – Poolside theme restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Creta Blue Boutique Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Guests planning to arrive after midnight must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival in order to receive check-in instructions. Contact information is provided in the reservation confirmation email.
Renovations and closures
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 7.5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 1 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 40 per vehicle (one way)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 20 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Creta Blue Boutique
- Creta Blue Boutique Chersonissos
- Creta Blue Boutique Hotel
- Creta Blue Boutique Hotel Chersonissos
- Creta Blue Boutique Hotel Hersonissos
- Creta Blue Boutique Hersonissos
- Creta Blue Hotel Hersonissos
- Creta Blue Boutique Hotel Hotel
- Creta Blue Boutique Hotel Hersonissos
- Creta Blue Boutique Hotel Hotel Hersonissos
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Not a 4* but ok. V
It was ok accommodation, the hotel was extremely hard to find. The room was ok, dated furniture but the view from the room was incredible.