Overview of Esperides Resort & Spa
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Suite, 1 Bedroom Sea View
Suite 1 Bedroom, Hot Tub, Sea View
Junior Suite Sea View
Junior Suite, Private Pool
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Private Pool
Honeymoon Suite, Hot Tub, Sea View (Outdoor)
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Hot Tub, Sea View (Outdoor)
Platinum, 2 Bedroom, Private pool, Sea View
Double Room Land View
Junior Suite (Land View)
Suite, 1 Bedroom (Land View)
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Sea View
About this area
Located in Hersonissos, Esperides Resort & Spa is in a rural location and near the boardwalk. Star Beach Water Park and Crete Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Stalis Beach. Aquaworld Aquarium and Acqua Plus Water Park are also worth visiting.Visit our Koutouloufari travel guide
- Star Beach Water Park - 15 min walk
- Aquaworld Aquarium - 17 min walk
- Sarakino - 3 min drive
- Lychnostatis - 3 min drive
- Port of Hersonissos - 3 min drive
- Heraklion (HER-Nikos Kazantzakis) - 16 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Pool-view restaurant.
- A LA CARTE – Pool-view restaurant with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Onsite dining venue #3 – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine.
- Onsite dining venue #4 – Poolside restaurant. Open daily.
- Onsite dining venue #5 – Pool-view restaurant.
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per accommodation, per night
- Airport shuttle transfer per child: EUR 0 (one-way), (up to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 40 per vehicle (one-way)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Esperides Villas Apartment Chersonissos
- Esperides Villas Chersonissos
- Esperides Villas Apartment Hersonissos
- Esperides Villas Apartment
- Esperides Villas Hersonissos
- Esperides Villas
- Esperides Villas Hotel Chersonisos
- Esperides Hotel Hersonissos
- Esperides Villas Koutouloufari, Crete
- Esperides Villas Hotel Hersonissos
- Esperides Villas Hotel
- Esperides Resort Hersonissos
- Esperides Resort
- Esperides Hersonissos
- Esperides Resort & Spa Hotel
- Esperides Resort & Spa Hersonissos
- Esperides Resort & Spa Hotel Hersonissos
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
New hotel, great location, friendly staff
Hotel is in a great location, 10 mins to the beach and less than 1 minute to local restaurants, tour booking office and mini market. Complex is new and looks modern. We had some issues on check in as initially we were allocated 1 bed apartment instead of 2 bedroom which we had booked. Hotel manager sorted it out by giving us 2 x 1 bedroom rooms, free meal and one of the rooms was honeymoon suite which was a nice touch. Great location, breakfast is decent (great fresh lemon juice for breakfast) and staff are all friendly and helpful