Dirty, dirty, smells... and did I mention dirty!
Posted Nov 14, 2016 on Hotels
This was the worst experience I've ever had, and I've traveled to third world countries! The front desk lady was pleasant, but my disappointment was in the room. For $55/night, which was suppose to be a discount, was a major rip off! I booked a non-smoking room, and the sign next to the door did say "non-smoking". But the room smelled like an ashtray! Plus, oh this is good: First, there were no towels, I had to get that at the front desk - excuse made, "oh, we just washed it, let me get some from the dryer"; bugs were crawling on the sink and mini cockroaches appeared several times around the TV, counter and walls; the bathtub was obviously not cleaned, there were nasty debris of human something on the side of the tub - I don't even want to talk about the toilet; on the corner was a broken lamp shade - no effort to replace it; and the list goes on, but I'm limited to only 2000 characters on this review!! SO, my advice is, do not be fooled by the five-star ratings, those were obviously put by employees or the manager. Spend that extra money to stay at a hotel that doesn't look like a scene from bad, B rated horror movie!! I will NEVER RETURN to this establishment again.