Great all around! Really.
Posted Nov 9, 2016
Gosh, where to start.
- Staff was very friendly at check in
- Free washer and dryer ($3 for detergent.... meh)
- Free newspaper.
- indoor pool, gym, computer room
- restroom downstairs
- Great HOT breakfast with fresh fruit, scrambled eggs, bagels, boiled eggs, croissant, toaster, waffles, juices, milk, and more. And the breakfast staff was super nice. You all better thank them when you stay there!
- Free Wifi and really cool lounge area downstairs. My son spent hours there... me too :)
- Warm gewy choco-chip cookies at the front desk. I want one right now.
- Fresh coffee all night and choice of creamers
- Modern atmosphere
- Comfy beds
- Boosted shower lol.
- Apologetic note left because they couldn't service the room due to "Do Not Disturb" sign posted.
Yeah, they said sorry and left a package for me at the front desk to be delivered whenever. So nice!
The hotel is a nice place, but what really separates it from other nice places is the excellent service and consistency of it. Hmmm... could I live there?