Picture yourself rambling around the boulevards during your next vacation, gazing up at the lovely scenery or the buildings wherever you look. Still, Hietaniemi Beach is one attraction you're counting on most of all. It has been an item on your to-do list for years, and the time has finally arrived to tick it off.
Where Is There to Stay Near Hietaniemi Beach?
Hotels near Hietaniemi Beach
It's definitely worth your time to head to Hietaniemi Beach.
It's conveniently located in the dynamic national capital city of Helsinki.
There are up to 25 accommodation options within a radius of 2 miles of Hietaniemi Beach. Some are the Original Sokos Hotel Presidentti, the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Helsinki and the Crowne Plaza Helsinki, just 0.9 miles, 0.9 miles and 0.8 miles away, respectively.
Money-savvy travelers on a budget will be happy as there are some affordable accommodation options in the area. Two places are the Holiday Inn Helsinki West- Ruoholahti, 0.6 miles away, and the Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel, Helsinki, situated just 1 mile away.
Make your stay even more special by booking in at one of the upmarket accommodation options in the vicinity. Discover the top-class amenities at the Citykoti Downtown Suites and the Huoneistohotelli Eskolampi. These establishments are just 0.7 miles and 0.7 miles away, respectively.
This area is full of refreshing sights and sounds. Regatta is a notable local eatery close to Hietaniemi Beach. Visitors in need of a more nourishing dining experience should head to Mestaritalli, an establishment that's also nearby. To properly end the night, take one last short walk and buy a couple of beers at Ravintola KuuKuu.
After you're done with Hietaniemi Beach, you should take a look at what else this area has to offer you:
- Hietaniemi Cemetery is a prominent burial site that relays the story of the local people.
- Pay your respects to local legends at Sibelius Monument, an interesting landmark in the area.
- If you appreciate spending time and relaxing in green surroundings, Sibelisu Park is a spot that you ought to check out.
- Temppeliaukio Church is a revered place for many of the locals, however anyone can appreciate the calmness it offers.
- You'll enjoy giving your wallet a good workout at Ruoholahti Shopping Center, one of the region's best places to shop.
Some visitors arrive at Hietaniemi Beach by train. It's only a walk of 1 mile from Helsingin päärautatieasema to your destination.
Our database of hotels in Etelainen District furnishes all you need, so you're sure to find spots near Hietaniemi Beach that you'll enjoy. You will not be by yourself lots of people pick Etelainen District when they want an excellent holiday. You can set off boldly when reservation time arrives, too: many guests approved of their Etelainen District hotel. Need help making a decision? You're just a few clicks away from all the information and guidance you're looking for.
- The staff at lodging around Hietaniemi Beach go beyond the expected which is appropriate for such a dazzling landmark.
- "Fresh, tidy, and quick to invite you in" is the goal for Etelainen District hotels.
- In search of accommodations that are satisfying in addition to fresh and tidy? We have it here.
And thanks to Expedia's broad selection of hotels near Hietaniemi Beach, we see your favored site in your future.
Exciting Etelainen District
After Hietaniemi Beach is conquered, you'll still have things to see and do in Etelainen District.
- Head out on the town to top off the good times; next day, drop in on one of the local historical sites.
- You will find Etelainen District also knows its stuff when it comes to special treatment after an afternoon spent on its ample action.
- In order to really leave no sight unexplored, read about all the entertainment near Etelainen District.
Planning a visit to Etelainen District is always a good idea, especially when you take advantage of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Hietaniemi Beach from Expedia. Say goodbye to the sights you're used to and meet some awe-inspiring group photos!