Think of yourself in an unfamiliar city: you perhaps think you'll be strolling around the avenues, gazing up at the exquisite nature or the buildings wherever you look. Still, High Museum of Art is one attraction you've been especially counting on. Now is finally the moment to mark it off your bucket list.
Lodging Close to High Museum of Art
Hotels near High Museum of Art
Culture is what defines a destination, and it's a crucial piece of any successful trip. Popping into High Museum of Art is sure to make your travels all the more memorable.
Because it is situated in Atlanta, the state's capital, you'll have the chance to discover everything else that this happening city has to offer.
Travelers are always happy to discover that there are approximately 32 accommodation options within a radius of 2 miles around High Museum of Art. Some are the Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, the Stonehurst Place and the Atlanta Marriott Suites Midtown, just 0.2 miles, 0.7 miles and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
There are several affordable accommodation options located within walking distance. Situated 0.3 miles away is the W Atlanta Midtown, but you might also like to take a look into the Loews Atlanta Hotel if you're looking for another option. It's only 0.4 miles away.
Sometimes, we just prefer something on the extravagant side. Lucky for you, you can choose from a large range of distinguished upmarket hotels in this area. Elevate your overall experience at the Georgian Terrace Hotel, (1 mile away), or the Regency Suites Hotel, (0.6 miles away).
If the aromatic coffee at The Flying Biscuit Cafe doesn't prepare you for some time at High Museum of Art, the appetizing treats will. This well-known spot is not far away. Need something a little more filling? Highland Bakery - Midtown is a recommended dining place within this same area. When all is said and done, find a way to South City Kitchen Midtown and let the beers keep flowing.
You don't have to travel very far from High Museum of Art to find other things to do in this area:
- Look over the program of up and coming displays, artist workshops and music shows at Woodruff Arts Center.
- Go and see a theater performance at Alliance Theatre and be entranced by the highly talented actors.
- Party-goers and classical music lovers alike will always find something entertaining at Atlanta Symphony Hall, so be sure to look up the venue's events guide to determine which shows or concerts are on during your visit.
- Whether you're a history lover or just wanting to expand your knowledge on the subject, The Castle, a historic local building, is an attraction you'll want to see.
- First Presbyterian Church of Atlanta is a special place for some, but anyone can appreciate the calmness it offers.
It's easy to make your way to High Museum of Art by rail transport as it's just 0.8 miles to Peachtree Station.
Rooms in Atlanta from Expedia have all you need, so you can be sure to find accommodation near High Museum of Art that you'll love. There were thousands of newcomers last year, so you won't be by yourself. All the guidance you need we have just a few clicks away. You can rest assured once booking time arrives, too: countless guests would recommend their Atlanta hotel to a friend or colleague.
- As you might expect near such a fine landmark, the staff at accommodation close to High Museum of Art go beyond the expected.
- "Clean, neat, and waiting to welcome you" is how Atlanta hotels function.
- From big families to solitary travelers, we've got accommodations that are cozy for everyone.
It's understandable why Atlanta suites had additional visitors in the last year than 2015. Plus, thanks to our excellent inventory of hotels near High Museum of Art, your favored spot awaits.
After High Museum of Art is realized, there are still further activities to see and do in Atlanta.
- Rising visits have kept Atlanta among the top destinations.
- Use a time to plan some action, and you'll soon find Atlanta also knows its stuff when it comes to customized treatment.
- Head out on the town to conclude your exploration right; when the sun comes up, get informed about the area's background.
You'll never regret planning a journey to Atlanta, especially when you have phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near High Museum of Art from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old scenes and call on more than a few all-new photo opportunities!