Find Kid-Friendly Hotels & Resorts in Highland Hills, IL from $60
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 3, 2021
Reviewed on Mar 19, 2020
Hotels with Connecting Rooms
- SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Chicago Lombard222 E 22nd Street, Lombard, IL
The price is $60 per night from Feb 13 to Feb 144.3/5Excellent! (1,497 reviews)
Where Should We Stay in Highland Hills?
The welcoming destination of Highland Hills is a great choice if you've been thinking about a vacation with the kids. The cafés and coffee shops are just a few things that make this an attractive family vacation destination. Fly into Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.), which is the closest airport, or Chicago, IL (DPA-Dupage), which is located 13.5 mi (21.8 km) from the city center. When you're thinking about where you might want to stay with the family, Highland Hills has 3 kid-friendly hotels and other accommodations you may want to consider.
Vacationing families have positive things to say about this accommodation:
SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Chicago Lombard: Offers free parking, free breakfast, and free WiFi. This hotel is rated 2.5 stars.
When Should We Visit Highland Hills?
You're probably hoping for good weather for your family vacation. You can use these tips to plan when to grab the kids and head to Highland Hills.
- Hottest months: July, June, August, and September, with an average temperature of 83°F
- Coldest months: January, February, December, and March, with an average temperature of 19°F
- Driest months: January, February, December, and March, with an average rainfall of 2.07 inches
- Rainiest months: August, July, May, and June, with an average rainfall of 3.93 inches
What Should We See and Do in Highland Hills?
Brookfield Zoo and Toyota Park are interesting attractions you and your family might enjoy exploring while you are staying in Highland Hills. Make sure you have lots of time for activities like Chicago Premium Outlets and Yorktown Shopping Center.Highland Hills is also known for its:
- University life