Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Highland Hills, IL from $67
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Highland Hills Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Highland Hills Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Mar 19, 2020
Highland Hills Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Highland Hills with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 2 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Review these popular Highland Hills hotels and accommodations that are enjoyed by travelers with pets:
- Extended Stay America - Chicago - Lombard - Yorktown Center is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a fitness center and laundry facilities. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
- Pets are welcome at Sonesta ES Suites Chicago - Lombard. This hotel offers an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's clean guestrooms and location.
Planning Your Trip to Highland Hills
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 16°F
- April-June: the average is 84°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Highland Hills is 36.89 inches
Exploring Highland Hills with Your Pet
Known for its university life, Highland Hills has lots to offer visitors. During your visit, enjoy checking out Brookfield Zoo and Rosemont Theatre. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at top attractions like Donald E. Stephens Convention Center and SeatGeek Stadium. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Dog Patch Pet & Feed, Tropi-Quatics Pet Center, or Reefwise.