Find Beach Hotels & Resorts in Hillsborough from $59
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hillsborough Beach Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
More Beachfront Hotels in Hillsborough
Beach Villas in Hillsborough
- Beach villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Carriacou, GrenadaHillsborough, Carriacou and Petite MartiniqueGet Rates
- LA Pagerie IN CarriacouHillsborough, Carriacou and Petite MartiniqueGet Rates
- LA Pagerie IN CarriacouHillsborough, Carriacou and Petite MartiniqueGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (1 review)
Beach Hotels in Hillsborough
Known for its beaches, Hillsborough offers a lot for the traveler planning a beach getaway. With your choice of 5 beach hotels and other accommodation options in this destination, it's easy to find one that works for you.
As you look for a place to stay near the water in Hillsborough, consider selecting one of these top beach hotels with positive traveler reviews.
Green Roof Inn - 3-star hotel on the beach. It features free continental breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Bogles Round House - 2.5-star cottage on the beach. Our travelers recommend its beach locale and overall value. This cottage boasts free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Activities include boat tours.
Carriacou Grand View Hotel - 2.5-star hotel near Anse La Roche Beach. It offers an outdoor pool, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Guest reviews highlight the beach locale and spacious rooms.
Mermaid Beach Hotel - 3.5-star hotel on the beach. It features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Activities include boat tours and scuba diving. Guests love the beach locale and comfortable beds.
Hotel Carriacou - Laurena - 3-star hotel near Tyrell Bay Beach. This hotel boasts free buffet breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Planning Your Trip to Hillsborough
If you're wondering about the local weather, you can use these monthly averages to determine the best time to visit.
- Hottest months: May, June, October, and September, with an average temperature of 87°F
- Coldest months: February, January, March, and December, with an average temperature of 74°F
- Driest months: April, March, May, and February, with an average rainfall of 0.06 inches
- Rainiest months: November, September, October, and August, with an average rainfall of 0.22 inches
Sightseeing in and Around HillsboroughAfter getting settled at your accommodation of choice, you'll likely want to venture out and explore. If you can't wait to check out the beaches, head to Anse La Roche Beach or Tyrell Bay Beach for a relaxing day by the water. Discover a variety of local attractions, which include Carriacou Island and Sandy Island. For more things to see and do, consider visiting Belair National Park or Chatham Bay Beach. Visitors also enjoy Hillsborough for its:
Getting Around Hillsborough
The closest major airport is in Canouan Island (CIW), located 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from the city center. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.