Picture yourself walking around the boulevards of a fresh city, noticing the exquisite nature or the architecture everywhere around you. Still, there's one thing you're looking forward to in particular: Hillside Estate Winery. You've wanted to wander there for a while, and now is the moment to mark it accomplished.
Hotels Nearby Hillside Estate Winery
Hotels near Hillside Estate Winery
Traveling around with the little ones can sometimes be trying. Why don't you indulge yourself at Hillside Estate Winery?
You'll find it in Penticton, which is around 85 miles outside of the popular tourist city of Kamloops.
With 3 hotels nearby, you shouldn't have a problem finding one that suits your needs. The OK Whistle Stop Bed & Breakfast and E'Laysa Guesthouse and Vineyard Retreat are good choices, and are just 2 miles from Hillside Estate Winery.
Booking in at the Quidni Estate Winery, a budget hotel conveniently located 0.2 miles away, means you're free to spend your dollars on exploring and checking out local attractions.
No matter how tiring your day was, if you book a room at any one of the higher-end hotels, you'll wake up feeling good as new. Vacationers who choose to stay at the Royal Bed And Breakfast or the Penticton Lakeside Resort, Convention Centre & Casino will encounter only the finest in service and amenities.
Whether you're looking to try a dish you've never heard of or stick with a classic dish, Hillside Winery & Bistro (1350 Naramata Road, Penticton) has a meal for you. Just 0.1 miles from Hillside Estate Winery, this restaurant is easy to reach.
Hillside Estate Winery isn't the only noteworthy thing to do in the area:
- You can share a few local wines with friends at Poplar Grove Winery, roam through the vineyard, and if you like what you taste, you can buy a few bottles.
- Whether you are an expert on the making of wine or you just like to sit back and relax with your travel companions, Red Rooster Winery is a great place to taste local drops.
- You can share a few local wines with friends at La Frenz Estate Winery, explore the vineyard, and if you have enjoyed yourself, you can also buy a few of your favorites to take home to your loved ones.
- Man has always been intrigued by the grander of mountains. If you are drawn to the magic of high peaks and stunning scenery, a climb up Munson's Mountain is an experience you will cherish.
- Make sure to get a photo or two of the boats parked in the docks while you're at Penticton Marina.
Our list of motels and lodging in Penticton furnishes all you need, so you're sure to find sites near Hillside Estate Winery that you'll fall in love with. Penticton welcomed more than a few arrivals in the most recent year, so start researching. Need help deciding? All the secret advice you need we have just a click away. You'll set off with confidence once reservation time is here, too: countless visitors would propose their Penticton hotel to their family members.
- Discover that hotels in Penticton are always fresh and tidy.
- The staff at lodging around Hillside Estate Winery go beyond all goal which will only enhance your trip to this dazzling monument.
- In search of rooms that are satisfying in addition to orderly and fresh? You're on the perfect site.
Penticton rooms received more visitors in the last year than 2015, and it's understandable why. You can stay right next door with Expedia's wide catalogue of hotels near Hillside Estate Winery.
When you've checked Hillside Estate Winery off your timetable, there are still even more things to see and do in Penticton.
- Penticton has been kept secret, but it is currently starting to find its place.
- a full schedule of pastimes, you'll discover Penticton also knows its stuff when it comes to specialized assistance.
- Enjoy a night of fun to end the adventure right; when the sun comes up, get cultured about regional history.
Paying a visit to Penticton is definitely the best notion you've ever come up with, especially when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Hillside Estate Winery from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the vistas you're used to and call on some awe-inspiring new landscapes!