Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Hotel staff were friendly and breakfast was very good. Rooms are just enough can't expect more in a budget hotel. Airport shuttle service could be improved during peak times as it is very crowded
The hotel is conviently located near the train station with quick access to Amsterdam central and to other great Dutch cities. The staff was excellent. We arrived early and they had no trouble accommodating us.
Very pleased with all staff, and in particular a young male staff on duty around 1 30 pm on 27 April. He showed great initiative in handling some random trespassers who wandered into the hotel's lobby waiting area. We had to leave before he returned and was not able to thank him personally. Well ...
Hotel staff are friendly and helpful, room was clean and spacious, but very little to do in the surrounding area apart from a really nice park close by. Be prepared to travel to eat, shop and sightsee. Hotel breakfast was nice but quite pricey.
I was very impressed by how clean the room was. And the bathroom was spotless! you can take either the metro or tram to the city center. Will def recommend
Bedroom was on top floor with no lift & narrow stair treads. Breakfast was good with decent service. Front desk was unoccupied much of the time. The manager was indifferent to the point of rudeness. We asked for some small washing to be done, he was very offhand about it. We gave it to him on the ...
We were happy with the room which while very basic was very clean and comfortable. Little natural light but it's only a place to sleep so that was ok. Staff were very helpful.
First off the design of both sides is stunning, found the conceirge & doormen to be extremely helpful with directions, recommendations etc. WET and The Spa was amazing as was the staff. Room was very comfortable, quiet and clean. Only issue was we couldn't get the room cool enough. Would stay here ...
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Hilversum - Gooi en Vechtstreek hotel! Choosing the best temporary home during your North Holland trip doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to swiftly choose a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Hilversum - Gooi en Vechtstreek. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet goodies and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pup. Some Hilversum - Gooi en Vechtstreek hotels even allow you to bring several pets along for your trip.
- North Holland is not only welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your cash for a new leash or more tennis balls and book a place to stay where you and your furry family can get comfortable without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Globetrotters say Hilversum - Gooi en Vechtstreek has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said pets couldn't have tons of fun on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, North Holland has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can play. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Hilversum - Gooi en Vechtstreek is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to flock here to experience the top attractions. Don't miss your chance to discover it for yourself!?