Hinckley Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Hinckley with your cat or dog? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 4 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. See the most popular Hinckley hotels and accommodations that are enjoyed by travelers with pets:
- Shire In The Woods is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and in-room fireplaces. The comfy beds at this 3-star cabin is enjoyed by guests.
- Pets are welcome at Americas Best Value Inn Hinckley. This motel offers laundry facilities and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 1.5-star motel's comfortable rooms and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Days Inn by Wyndham Hinckley. This hotel provides guests with in-room kitchens and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's convenient parking and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Hinckley
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organize an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -1°F
- April-June: the average is 79°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Hinckley is 32.09 inches
Exploring Hinckley with Your Pet
Known for its casinos, Hinckley has lots to offer visitors including its live music, hiking trails, and beautiful sunsets. See the local sights and visit Hinkley Fire Museum and Grand National Golf Club. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Robinson Park and Banning State Park.