Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star ryokan with 2 spa tubs and free area shuttle
Popular property highlights
Situated in Hiraizumi, this ryokan is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Takkoku no Iwaya Bishamon-do and within 6 mi (10 km) of Golden Hall and Konjiki-dō Temple. Chuson-ji Temple and Takadachi Gikeido are also within 6 mi (10 km).
A restaurant, coffee/tea in a common area, and dry cleaning are available at this ryokan. Free self parking, a free area shuttle, and free train station pick-up are also provided. Additionally, free newspapers, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 10 rooms offer refrigerators, room service, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Premium bedding, separate bathtubs and showers, and free bottled water are among the other amenities available to guests. Bathrooms are shared.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hiraizumi Hot Spring Ryokan Soba'an Shizukatei
The ryokan offers a restaurant. Hiraizumi Hot Spring Ryokan Soba'an Shizukatei features 2 spa tubs. An area shuttle and a train station pick-up service are complimentary for guests. This hot springs ryokan also offers hot springs, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hiraizumi Hot Spring Ryokan Soba'an Shizukatei has designated areas for smoking.
- Free area shuttle
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Designated smoking areas
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free train station pickup
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2008
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 2
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 2003
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Grocery/convenience store
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Shared bathroom
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Shizukatei - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
2 spa tubs are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Hot springs on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen) and yukata (Japanese robe).
- Indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Outdoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Yukata (Japanese robe)
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Cash deposit: JPY 10000 per day for guests staying between 1 January - 31 December
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Late check-out fee: JPY 5000
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hiraizumi Hot Spring Ryokan Soba'an Shizukatei
- Hiraizumi Hot Spring Soba'an Shizukatei
- Hot Spring Ryokan Soba'an Shizukatei
- Hot Spring Soba'an Shizukatei
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.