Book your room at KKR Hotel Hiroshima
Traditional Room, Japanese Futon (without Bath&Toilet )Max Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 2 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Executive Twin Room, SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Executive Twin Room, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Hiroshima hotel in Hiroshima City, walk to Hiroshima Castle
Located in Hiroshima City, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Hiroshima Gokoku Shrine and Hiroshima Castle. Shukkeien and Hiroshima Museum of Art are also within 15 minutes.
This hotel features a coffee shop/café, a spa tub, and a rooftop terrace. Other amenities include dry cleaning, laundry facilities, and wedding services.
All 64 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, along with conveniences such as refrigerators and coffee makers. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and guests will also find free wired Internet and in-room massages.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Event facilities measure 3228 square feet (300 square meters). This Hiroshima hotel also offers a spa tub, a rooftop terrace, and laundry facilities.
KKR Hotel Hiroshima has designated areas for smoking.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space size (feet) - 3228
- Conference space size (meters) - 300
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Rooftop terrace
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 64
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1961
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pay movies
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Hakushima - Onsite restaurant. A children's menu is available.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for JPY 1000 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 900 per person (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: JPY 100 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 500 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 1000 per night
- KKR Hiroshima
- KKR Hotel
- KKR Hotel Hiroshima
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.