Get out and enjoy some time at Hirtshals Havn.
It is located in Hirtshals, 170 miles from Copenhagen.
You will be able to choose a place to stay to suit your needs. There are 3 close by. The Montra Skaga Hotel and Hotel Hirtshals are both great choices and they are within 2 miles of Hirtshals Havn.
As you and your travel partners roam the lanes that encompass Hirtshals Havn, stop at Cafe 2. Take in the satiating aroma of coffee and indulge in some delicious pastries. If you're in need of something slightly more substantial, have a look at the specials at Hyttefadet Hirtshals, another establishment that's not far away. And then, kickstart an entertaining night out with a few drinks at Poul's Kro.
Other Places to Visit near Hirtshals Havn
Hirtshals Havn is not the only noteworthy thing to do in the vicinity:
- On a refreshing day when the sun is shining, go to Hirtshals Beach and relax for a while.
- Nordsoen Oceanarium is an enjoyable experience for everyone. Blending educational exhibits, entertainment and a close-up view of its multicolored creatures, you'll gain a new admiration for the world's amazing aquatic biodiversity.
- North Sea Museum is an educational and entertaining experience for guests of all ages. With a combination of learning, fun and a close-up view of its fascinating animals, you'll gain a renewed appreciation for the world's amazing aquatic biodiversity.
- An important landmark, Hirtshals Lighthouse has been a beacon for a great many travel-weary sailors throughout its time, and it's a wonderful place to take some photos if you are in the area.
- Pitch and putt around the fairways and greens at Hirtshals Golf Club for an awesome day with friends.
The closest rail stop to Hirtshals Havn is Hirtshals St, and you'll be pleased to know it's within easy walking distance.