Imagine yourself on your next vacation: you perhaps think you'll be ambling around downtown, noticing the marvellous scenery or the monuments wherever you look. Still, there is one feature you've been counting on most of all: Historic Old Town Cottonwood. The day has finally arrived to get yourself there.
Hotels Near Historic Old Town Cottonwood
Hotels near Historic Old Town Cottonwood
Spending some time at Historic Old Town Cottonwood is one of those experiences you won't forget in a hurry.
It's situated in Cottonwood, which is 90 miles from the state capital, Phoenix.
With 7 places to stay within 2 miles of Historic Old Town Cottonwood, you'll spend less time commuting and more time enjoying yourself. The Tavern Hotel and the Quality Inn Cottonwood are just 0.06 miles and 1 mile away. Another convenient option, the Best Western Cottonwood Inn, is 2 miles away.
Without spending too much, you'll have the opportunity to unpack your things and have a wash at one of the nearby budget hotels. The Iron Horse Inn is a 0.06 miles commute away and the Cottonwood hotel is 0.1 miles away.
If you enjoy traveling in comfort, you might want to look into staying at one of the higher end hotels. The Desert Rose Bed and Breakfast and the Pines Motel are well-known options that provide superior comfort and service.
0.1 miles away from Historic Old Town Cottonwood you will come across Crema Craft Kitchen (917 North Main Street, Cottonwood). This spot is great for a cup of coffee and a sweet treat.
You need not travel very far from Historic Old Town Cottonwood to find other things to do in this vicinity:
- Some say "if you want the best, go right to the source," and Pillsbury Wine Company couldn't agree more. At this vineyard you can discover a few quality wines with friends.
- You can sample quality local wines at Arizona Stronghold Vineyards, take a stroll through the vineyard, and while you're there, you can buy a few bottles.
- If you are a wine connoisseur or you like to share drinks with friends, The Wine Cellar is the ideal place for you.
- You might want to do a wine tasting session at Burning Tree Cellars, and if you enjoy what you taste, you can buy a bottle of your favorite drop while you're there.
- If you and your travel companions are hoping to see some local art, a music event or to take on an art program, check out the calendar of events at Old Town Center for the Arts.
Our directory of Sedona places to stay provides everything you need, so you are sure to get choices near Historic Old Town Cottonwood that you'll fall in love with. You shouldn't be by yourself Sedona was a considerably popular landing place over the past year. All the information you're looking for you'll find at your fingertips. When reservation time arrives, you'll travel with certainty: many guests would propose their Sedona hotel to an associate.
- From big families with children to couples, we've got spaces that are serene for everyone.
- The guest service at accommodation close to Historic Old Town Cottonwood will be awesome which will only enhance your visit to this dazzling landmark.
- Rooms in Sedona lodging will be clean, fresh, and quick to invite you in.
As you can see, it's clear why Sedona rooms had more visitors in 2016 than the year before that. With Expedia's excellent catalogue of hotels near Historic Old Town Cottonwood, you can stay right nearby.
Intriguing Sedona Facts and Figures
After Historic Old Town Cottonwood is crossed off your schedule, there are still more activities to see and do in Sedona.
- Until recently, Sedona tours have been hidden away, but skyrocketing amounts of bookings mean today is the day to make your dreams a reality.
- Discover an endearing store to get a few souvenirs and dine on a delectable supper of its regional foods.
- Use an afternoon to plot one or more of the activities, and you'll soon also find Sedona knows a thing or two about hospitality.
Wave goodbye to the vistas you're used to and greet more than a few amazing new selfies. Paying a visit to Sedona is always a good plan, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Historic Old Town Cottonwood. Book today!