Imagine yourself on your future holiday: you perhaps think you'll be walking around downtown, noticing the lovely scenery or the buildings wherever you look. Still, Historical Museum of Krakow is one draw you are counting on in particular. You've wanted to go there for a while, and now is the moment to tick it off.
Where to Stay Close to Historical Museum of Krakow
Hotels near Historical Museum of Krakow
Having a few too many late nights and shopping sprees? Repent for your indulgent vacation habits with a taste of culture at Historical Museum of Krakow.
It can be found in Krakow, a charismatic city that is well-worth your time.
You'll find tons of accommodation options within convenient walking distance of Historical Museum of Krakow. Some popular ones are the Bonerowski Palace, Hotel Copernicus and Hotel Stary.
There are a number of budget-friendly accommodation options found within walking distance. The Hotel Wentzl, 0.1 miles away, or the Grand Hotel, at a distance of 0.09 miles, are likely to be what you're looking for.
If you're looking to have a luxurious space to rest your bones after a long day of sightseeing, the many nearby upmarket hotel options should appeal to you. One of the local favorites is the Hotel Senacki, a walk of just 0.4 miles away. Another option is the Hotel Gródek. You'll easily find this spot just 0.3 miles away.
Take in the rich scent of coffee and purchase a delectable treat at Estrada Krakowska / Cafe Zakopianka. This popular eatery is the ideal stop for visitors who want to see Historical Museum of Krakow. Later, you ought to have a more nourishing meal at another spot within this area, Hotel Polski. To cap the night off, take one last short walk and buy a couple of beers at andel's by Vienna House Cracow.
Before you leave, check out the other things to do here:
- Whether you are an art lover or just enjoy the chance to see beautiful creations, Wyspianski Museum is a gallery worth visiting.
- National Old Theatre is a fundamental component of this area's rich culture. You'll have a delightful night at theater here as well as get an insight into the region's art scene.
- Enjoy hanging out and relaxing with the locals at Main Market Square.
- Having long been a well-known monument in the region, Town Hall Tower has become a much-loved venue to visit for passionate history fans and regular visitors alike.
- Gain an insight into how the community lived in times long ago with a stopover at Cloth Hall.
A convenient 0.6 miles is all that separates Historical Museum of Krakow and the light rail terminal, Kraków Główny.
Expedia's hotels in Old Town deliver everything you need, so you're sure to find sites near Historical Museum of Krakow that you'll adore. Get going Old Town saw quite a few tourists last year. You'll do so boldly once you are ready to reserve your spot, too: newcomers of all kinds would recommend their Old Town hotel to their buddies. All the guidance you could ever want we can provide just a click away.
- And we offer comfy spaces for all types, including big families and couples.
- Fitting for such a marvelous landmark, the concierge service at lodging around Historical Museum of Krakow is great.
- Discover that Old Town lodging are always fresh and clean.
It's understandable why Old Town holidays received additional visitors in the past year than 2015. Plus, thanks to Expedia's vast database of hotels near Historical Museum of Krakow, you can stay right at your number one place.
Old Town Facts and Figures
With Historical Museum of Krakow crossed off your list, you'll still have plenty to see and do in Old Town.
- Old Town hasn't been really prominent in the tourism guides, but it is beginning to gain in status.
- Head out on the town to top off your exploration right; when the sun comes up, make a trip to a local museum.
- You'll realize Old Town also is a pro when it comes to hospitality after you spend some hours on its ample excursions.
Arrange your stuff, wave goodbye to the same old vistas and usher in more than a few astonishing new photo ops. Paying a visit to Old Town is decidedly the best idea you've ever had, particularly when you take advantage of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Historical Museum of Krakow from Expedia. Book today!