Visitors can enjoy all that Hita has to offer including the breweries, hot springs, and seafood restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront, wineries, and spas.
- There are 24 hotels and other accommodations in Hita
- The closest major airport is in Kumamoto (KMJ), 28.9 mi (46.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fukuoka (FUK), 37.5 mi (60.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hita
The picturesque setting of Kizan Park and Tsukikuma Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sapporo Beer Factory and Tenryo Hita Liquor Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Hita. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Kayausagi - Amenities at this 3.5-star ryokan include free parking and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its room size and walkable location.
- Hotel Route-Inn Hita Ekimae - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Hita
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Amagase station. Hita might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Hita
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 66°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 41°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.50 inches of rain falls on Hita each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F