Find Kid-Friendly Hotels & Resorts in Ho Chi Minh City from $14
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Dec 26, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Apr 24, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 17, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 18, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 4, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 22, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 27, 2020
Family Friendly Hotels with Indoor Pools
- Harmony Saigon Hotel & Spa32A-34 Bui Thi Xuan Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
The price is $34 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 274.3/5Excellent! (682 reviews)
- Amena Residences & Suites - Managed by Melia24 Le Thanh Ton, Ben Nghe, Dist. 1, Ho Chi Minh CityGet Rates4.4/5Excellent! (266 reviews)
- Aristo Saigon Hotel3A Vo Van Tan St, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
The price is $27 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 264.1/5Very Good! (746 reviews)
- Central Hotel and ResidencesR4-64 Hung Phuoc 4, Dist 7, Phu My Hung, Ho Chi Minh City
The price is $15 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 264.2/5Very Good! (45 reviews)
Hotels with Babysitting Services in Ho Chi Minh City
- A25 Hotel Ly Tu Trong307-309 Ly Tu Trong, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
The price is $21 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 23.3/5 (11 reviews)
- An Lam Retreats Saigon River21/4 Trung Village, Vinh Phu Ward, Thuan An, Binh Duong
The price is $140 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 24.7/5Exceptional! (207 reviews)
- Anpha Boutique Hotel202 Le Thanh Ton, District 1, Ho Chi Minh CityGet Rates4.3/5Excellent! (601 reviews)
- Caravelle Saigon19 - 23 Lam Son Square, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
The price is $125 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 264.5/5Wonderful! (998 reviews)
- Dragon Palace Hotel173 PHAM NGU LAO STREETDISTRICT 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh MunicipalityGet Rates3.6/5Good! (193 reviews)
Hotels with Connecting Rooms
- Villa Song Saigon197/2 Nguyen Van Huong Street, Thao Dien Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City
The price is $107 per night from Feb 5 to Feb 64.6/5Exceptional! (169 reviews)
- Aquari Hotel9A - 9B Thi Sach str., Dist. 1, Ho Chi Minh City
The price is $33 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 264.1/5Very Good! (463 reviews)
- Budget Hostel1024 CONG QUYNH STREET DISTRICT 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh MunicipalityGet Rates3.5/5Good! (62 reviews)
Where Should We Stay in Ho Chi Minh City?
The destination of Ho Chi Minh City is a good option if you've been considering a getaway with the kids. The museums, local tours, and castle are just a few things that make this an attractive family vacation destination. Take to the air and fly into Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.), which is the closest airport, or Vung Tau (VTG), which is located 38.5 mi (61.9 km) from the city center. Ho Chi Minh City offers 298 kid-friendly hotels and other accommodations so you have a variety of choices when you're deciding on a place to stay.
Families on vacation have good things to say about these accommodations:
Homestead Parkview: Offers a restaurant, free breakfast, and laundry facilities. Guests like the central location and helpful staff at this 4-star apartment.
InterContinental Residences Saigon - Features an outdoor pool, a restaurant, and free parking. The comfy beds and clean rooms make this 5-star aparthotel popular with guests.
Rex Hotel - Offers a children's pool, 4 restaurants, and an outdoor tennis court. Guests like the comfy beds and central location at this 5-star hotel.
Harmony Saigon Hotel & Spa - Features an indoor pool, 2 restaurants, and free parking. The comfy beds and clean rooms make this 4-star hotel popular with guests.
When Should We Visit Ho Chi Minh City?
You're likely hoping for good weather for your family vacation. You can use this information to plan when to grab the kids and head to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Hottest months: April, March, May, and February, with an average temperature of 94°F
- Coldest months: January, December, February, and November, with an average temperature of 71°F
What Should We See and Do in Ho Chi Minh City?
While you are vacationing in Ho Chi Minh City, you and the family might want to see interesting spots such as Dong Khoi Shopping Street and Opera House. Make sure you have lots of time for activities like Saigon Tax Trade Center and Parkson Plaza.Ho Chi Minh City is also well-known for its:
Getting Around Ho Chi Minh City
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Saigon Railway Station. Ho Chi Minh City may not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Frequently asked questions
What's Ho Chi Minh City like for family-friendly vacations?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Ho Chi Minh City?
How many family-friendly hotels will I be able to find in Ho Chi Minh City?
What's the weather like in Ho Chi Minh City?
What's there to see and do with your family in Ho Chi Minh City?
Recently Reviewed in Ho Chi Minh City
More trip options
- Top areas for Family Hotels
- Other Family Hotels in the nearby
- Other Hotels near Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- More Accommodation Types in Ho Chi Minh City
- More Hotel Options in Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotels near other Ho Chi Minh City Attractions
- Ho Chi Minh City Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Expedia Latest Trends