See yourself ambling through the lanes during your perfect day, gazing up at the buildings or the marvellous world all around you. However, Hoan Kiem Lake is one draw you have been prepared for most of all. The time has finally come to check it off your bucket list.
Find Your Hoan Kiem Lake Hotel
Hotels near Hoan Kiem Lake
No vacation through the region could be considered complete without a visit to Hoan Kiem Lake.
Hanoi, the incredible metropolis where it's found, is the country's capital city.
With 304 hotel options situated within 0.6 miles of Hoan Kiem Lake, you're sure to be spoiled for choice! Some good ones are the Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi, Hotel de l'Opera Hanoi, MGallery by Sofitel and Hilton Hanoi Opera.
You can designate extra dollars for your vacation by opting to catch your z's at one of the nearby budget hotels. The Somerset Grand Hanoi and the Melia Hanoi are two well-placed hotel options that are only 0.4 miles and 0.4 miles away.
Comfort and ease awaits at one of the several upmarket hotels situated close by. A local gem is the Silk Path Hotel Hanoi, a walk of just 0.5 miles away. There is also the Hilton Garden Inn Hanoi. You'll easily find this spot just 0.6 miles away.
When you're in the area around Hoan Kiem Lake, don't miss out on trying the coffee and appetizing delights at Camellia Hotel 6. Later on at night, head to one of the local eateries. Taste some of the local flavors and feed your body the hearty meal it needs at Hanoi Elegance Ruby Hotel. If you're not ready to call it a night, wander to Le PUB.
Ensure you save some time in your busy schedule to check out some of the other things that are available in the vicinity of Hoan Kiem Lake:
- Revel in the architecture and symbols of religion at Ngoc Son Temple.
- The creative plays and live productions headlining Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre are wonderful representations of the local arts scene.
- Put it on your itinerary to visit the most historically significant church in the area, St. Joseph Cathedral.
- Stroll down Hang Gai Street to explore an element of this area that is constantly adapting.
- Shop to your heart's content at Trang Tien Plaza, the perfect place to score accessories, clothes, shoes and more.
The rail station, Sapa train, is located 1 mile away from Hoan Kiem Lake, making the metro a convenient method of transportation.
Our hotels in Hanoi furnish all that you want, so you can be sure to have options near Hoan Kiem Lake you'll appreciate. Hanoi welcomed quite a few sightseers in the past year, so get researching. You can spend confidently when booking time hits, too: many sightseers would suggest their Hanoi hotel to a family member. Discover all the secret tips you're looking for right here.
- From family reunions to individuals, we have suites that are cozy for everyone.
- "Presentable, neat, and prepared to greet you" is how Hanoi hotels operate.
- Appropriate for such a stunning site, the concierge service at hotels around Hoan Kiem Lake is grand.
As you can see, it's understandable why holidays near Hanoi had greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that. Plus, thanks to Expedia's excellent inventory of hotels near Hoan Kiem Lake, you can stay right near your choice spot.
There are still even more activities to see and do in Hanoi when you've realized Hoan Kiem Lake.
- Make your way into an adorable market to buy a few gifts and eat a nice supper of the local fare.
- Hanoi also knows its stuff when it comes to rolling out the red carpet after you spend a time on its a full schedule of activities.
- Hanoi voyages haven't been on most people's radars until recently, but skyrocketing numbers of trips mean today is the day to book.
Bid adieu to the same old vistas and greet more than a few all-new landscapes. You won't regret paying a visit to Hanoi, particularly when you benefit from the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Hoan Kiem Lake from Expedia. Book today!