Visitors to Hoehr-Grenzhausen are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and bars.
- There are 302 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Cologne (CGN-Cologne - Bonn), 39.5 mi (63.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hoehr-Grenzhausen
A favorite place to visit in the city is Westerwald Ceramic Museum. You'll also find Sayner Hütte and Rhenish Iron Art Casting Museum in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Zugbruecke Grenzau - This 4.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Hoehr-Grenzhausen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 43°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 53°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.10 inches of rain falls on Hoehr-Grenzhausen each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 65°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F