Visiting Holly Springs
Visitors can enjoy all that Holly Springs has to offer including the live music, entertainment choices, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping.
- You'll find 15 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Olive Branch
- The closest major airport is in University, MS (UOX-University - Oxford), 26.9 mi (43.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Memphis, TN (MEM-Memphis Intl.), 34.1 mi (54.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Holly Springs
Favorite places to visit in the city include Marshall County Courthouse, Rust College, and Marshall County Historical Museum. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quality Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Holly Springs
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 30°F
- About 59.17 inches of rain falls on Holly Springs each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 31°F