Top Hotels Near Hollywood Casino in Baton Rouge
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Hollywood Casino
Reviewed on Sep 26, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 2, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 6, 2019
Reviewed on Feb 14, 2021
Reviewed on Nov 19, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 23, 2020
Hollywood Casino Hotel Guide
Test your luck or sit back with a cold drink at Hollywood Casino, a thrilling venue where the good times never stop.
This destination's location, Baton Rouge, is the state capital and a place that everyone will love investigating.
If you're looking to stay someplace close by, you will be able to find at least 5 potential accommodations within 2 miles of Hollywood Casino. Consider the Hotel Indigo Baton Rouge Downtown, the Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center and the Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Downtown. They are 0.8 miles, 0.8 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
For travelers looking to save a few dollars, there are a few budget-friendly accommodations in the vicinity. Some establishments that should be on your list include the Holiday Inn Baton Rouge College Drive I-10 and the Quality Inn & Suites Port Allen.
Strong coffee, treats and a bustling scene can be found 0.06 miles from Hollywood Casino at Claiborne Cafe (1201 North 3rd Street, Baton Rouge). With plenty of alcohol, Hollywood Casino Baton Rouge (1717 River Road North, Baton Rouge) is a bustling bar near the center of things.
Other Places to Visit near Hollywood CasinoBefore you depart, go check out some of the other things to see and do that are not too far away from Hollywood Casino:
- Take a step back into the past at Old Arsenal Museum, a fascinating place to learn more about the military history of the area.
- Louisiana State Capitol is a historic civic building that has played witness to governments of all political persuasions.
- The events inside Pentagon Barracks have had a large role in shaping the region over generations.
- You may have seen Huey Long Statue in flashy travel pamphlets, but now is your chance to experience it with your very own eyes!
- Capitol Park Museum has engaging exhibits on the stories, events and people that made this area what it is today.