Are the sounds of the slots music to your ears? Then you'll absolutely love Hollywood Casino.
While you may not have heard of Perryville, the destination it resides in, you are probably aware of the state capital, Annapolis, 50 miles away.
The Days Inn Perryville is the one and only hotel choice in the immediate area of Hollywood Casino. It is just 0.5 miles away.
Want to enjoy a scrumptious dinner after a day out on the town? Head 0.1 miles from Hollywood Casino to The Greene Turtle Sports Bar & Grille (1201 Chesapeake Overlook Parkway, Perryville).
Other Places to Visit near Hollywood Casino
Before you hit the road, check out what the rest of the area has to offer:
- The Steppingstone Museum is a great place to contemplate and learn from the memorable exhibits on display.
- Some say "the closer to the vine, the better the taste," and Mount Felix Vineyard & Winery couldn't agree more. At this unique vineyard you can enjoy a few quality wines with friends.
- Concord Point Lighthouse was established to warn ships in the night or in bad weather, and it has survived many years in the elements. Still a significant landmark today, it's an excellent spot to look around.
- Enjoy a voyage into the destination's maritime history with a visit to Havre de Grace Maritime Museum.
- Spend some time with your friends and family on an evening stroll down Havre de Grace Promenade.