Visitors to Holtendorf are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 60 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Dresden (DRS), 49.6 mi (79.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Holtendorf
Places to visit in the larger region include Luthern Church, Goerlitz Conservation Zoo, and Holy Grave. In the area, you'll also find Gerhart Hauptmann-Theater Goerlitz and Reichenbacher Turm.
As you plan your vacation to Holtendorf, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 29 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Parkhotel Görlitz is located within 3.8 mi (6.1 km) of the city center. This 4.5-star hotel in Goerlitz features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center.
- Best Western Hotel Via Regia is located 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Goerlitz can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff.
- Romantik Hotel Tuchmacher is 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Goerlitz can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Holtendorf
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 25°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 28°F at night
- Holtendorf gets about 0.75 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 27°F