Get an overview of this hotelFree shuttle, near Ladies' Market
Popular property highlights
Hong Kong's famous Ladies' Market and Nathan Road are a 10-minute walk from this hotel in Kowloon's bustling Mongkok area. The Temple Street Night Market, Jade Market, and Yuen Po Street Bird Garden are within 2 km.
24-hour fitness, alfresco dining, free shuttle service
Opened in 2010, the Dorsett Mongkok, Hong Kong features a 24-hour fitness studio, and free shuttle service to and from popular local destinations. Free WiFi is available in public areas.
Free use of smart phone
This hotel offers 285 smartly designed air-conditioned rooms. Guests are given complimentary use of a smart phone with free Internet, a personal hotspot for multi-device connectivity, and local/international calls to 8 countries. Mosaic bathrooms include rainfall showerheads. All rooms are non-smoking.
- Proximity to public transit and sightseeing
- Room service
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
Dorsett Mongkok, Hong Kong
The modern Dorsett Mongkok, Hong Kong is about a 5-minute walk from the Olympic subway station. Langham Place Mall and Nathan Road are within a 10- to 15-minute stroll. The hotel provides free scheduled shuttle service to and from Mong Kok, Tsim Sha Tsui, and West Kowloon.
The hotel is home to the Thai Pad restaurant on the second floor, serving authentic Thai delicacies. Free WiFi is available in the restaurant and the lobby. A fitness studio is open for guests' convenience 24 hours a day. Valet parking is available for guests for an additional fee. This environmentally friendly hotel is smoke-free.
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 285
- Number of floors - 27
- Multilingual staff
- Free area shuttle
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 2010
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( HKD 135 per night ), Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( HKD 132 per night )
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Thai Pad - Guests can choose from local Thai cuisines. Open for breakfast and lunch.
Oneonefishone - Located on the second floor, this is is a fusion restaurant serving innovative hotpot broths made only with the freshest ingredients. All the seafood is flown-in daily from different parts of the world to provide guests with the best and freshest hotpot meals. The restaurant serves signature hotpot dishes for dinner, buffet for breakfast, and lunch hours daily. Business hours: 6:30 AM - 12:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 132 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 135 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: HKD 132 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 140 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: HKD 140 (one-way), (from 2 to 17 years old)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 500 per day
- Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong Hotel
- Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.