Book your room at Dorsett Mongkok, Hong Kong
Comfort Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Room (Business Package)Max Occupancy: 2 guests
Premier Suite, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests
Comfort Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds (2 Rooms adjoining)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family Quadruple Room (with Internet)Max Occupancy: 4 guests
Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds (2 Rooms adjoining)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Executive Room (2 Rooms adjoining)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotelFree shuttle, near Ladies' Market
Hong Kong's famous Ladies' Market and Nathan Road are a 10-minute walk from this hotel in Kowloon's bustling Mongkok area. The Temple Street Night Market, Jade Market, and Yuen Po Street Bird Garden are within 2 km.
24-hour fitness, alfresco dining, complimentary use of a smart phone during stay
Opened in 2010, the Dorsett Mongkok, Hong Kong features a 24-hour fitness studio, and free shuttle service to and from popular local destinations. Free WiFi is available in public areas.
Free use of smart phone
This hotel offers 285 smartly designed air-conditioned rooms. Guests are given complimentary use of a smart phone with free Internet, a personal hotspot for multi-device connectivity, and local/international calls. Mosaic bathrooms include rainfall showerheads. All rooms are non-smoking.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The modern Dorsett Mongkok, Hong Kong is about a 5-minute walk from the Olympic subway station. Langham Place Mall and Nathan Road are within a 10- to 15-minute stroll. The hotel provides free scheduled shuttle service to and from Mong Kok, Tsim Sha Tsui, and West Kowloon.
The hotel is home to the Thai Pad restaurant on the second floor, serving authentic Thai delicacies. Free WiFi is available in the restaurant and the lobby. A fitness studio is open for guests' convenience 24 hours a day. Valet parking is available for guests for an additional fee. This environmentally friendly hotel is smoke-free.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free area shuttle
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 27
- One meeting room
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 285
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Year Built 2010
Family Friendly Amenities
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( 120 HKD per night )
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pillow menu
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 12 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Please note: In the event of a no-show, the room will only be held until next day 11 AM for all guaranteed reservations (excludes non-refundable bookings).
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking 5 or more rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: HKD 120 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 140 per person (roundtrip)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 500 per day
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
Fantastic 4 Business Offer
Book a stay in a Fantastic 4 Business Offer rate category for travel now - March 31, 2016, and receive the following:
- Free use of smartphone with unlimited 3G Internet, WiFi hotspot for multi-device connectivity, local and IDD calls to Australia, Canada, China, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, UK, and US both inside and outside of the hotel
- Water bar featuring 4 types of premium bottled water, including Sanbenedetto mineral water
- Daily breakfast buffet for 1 guest featuring a variety of international food
- 3 hours of access to the Hong Kong International Airport's Plaza Premium Lounge for 1 person on departure with unlimited food and beverages, shower facilities, and free WiFi (only available when booking stays of 3 consecutive nights or more)
- Free downtown shuttle bus to Langham Place Mall, MongKok MTR subway station, Canton Road, Elements shopping center, and Airport Express Line Kowloon Station