Get an overview of this hotelKowloon hotel in Tsim Sha Tsui district, near MTR Station and Nathan Road
In city center
Centrally located in the Tsim Sha Tsui district, this hotel is 2 blocks from Nathan Road, Kowloon's main thoroughfare. An MRT rail station is a five-minute walk. Harbour City is 0.75 km (0.4 mi) away.
The Come-into Chiuchow Restaurant showcases authentic Chinese cuisine. The hotel also offers 24-hour front desk and indoor parking.
All 244 air-conditioned guestrooms feature complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access, satellite TV, and telephones with IDD. Rooms also include coffee/tea makers, minibars, and electronic safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
GDH Hotel Hong Kong
Popular property highlights
GDH Hotel Hong Kong is a smoke-free hotel in Kowloon's bustling Tsim Sha Tsui district. The Miramar Shopping Centre is 0.3 km from the Guangdong Hotel Hong Kong. Harbour City, the Ocean Terminal, and the Star Ferry Terminal are about 0.75 km away.
Nearby attractions and shopping centers include Kowloon Park, Museum of Art, Harbor City and K11 Art Mall. It is 3 km from the popular Temple Street Night Market. Only 5-minute-walk will take you to Tsim Sha Tsui MTR station. Hong Kong International Airport is only 40-minute drive from the hotel.
Continental breakfast is available for a surcharge, and the come-into Chiuchow Restaurant serves Chinese cuisine for dinner. Other amenities at this smoke-free hotel include a 24-hour concierge service and indoor parking (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 244
- Number of floors - 17
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1986
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
GDH Hotel Hong Kong has 2 restaurants. Continental breakfast is available each day for a surcharge.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for HKD 440.00 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for continental breakfast: HKD 165 for adults and HKD 165 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 140 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: HKD 140 (one-way), (from 3 to 12 years old)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 440.00 per night
- GDH Hotel Hong Kong Kowloon
- Guangdong Hotel Kowloon
- Guangdong Kowloon
- Hotel Guangdong
- Guangdong Hotel Hong Kong Kowloon
- GDH Hong Kong Kowloon
- Guangdong Hong Kong Kowloon
- Guangdong Hong Kong
- GDH Hong Kong
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.