Book your room at Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel
Get an overview of this hotel4.5-star family-friendly hotel, walk to AsiaWorld-Expo
This family-friendly Chek Lap Kok hotel is located near the airport, just steps from AsiaWorld-Expo and Skypier. Tung Chung New Development Ferry Pier is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) away.
Along with 5 restaurants, this hotel has a full-service spa and an indoor pool. Free WiFi in public areas, a free airport shuttle, and a free theme park shuttle are also provided. Additionally, a health club, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are onsite.
All 658 soundproofed rooms feature WiFi and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel1 Sky City Road East Hong Kong International Airport Chek Lap Kok
In addition to a full-service spa, Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 5 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 13000 square feet (1208 square meters) include a conference center. This luxury hotel also offers a sauna, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance. A roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times, a theme park shuttle, and a train station pick-up service are complimentary for guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Free airport transportation
- Free area shuttle
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 13000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1208
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 14
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Free theme park shuttle
- Total number of rooms - 658
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free train station pickup
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built 2008
Family Friendly Amenities
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Soundproofed rooms
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( HK$120.00 per day ), Wired internet access ( HK$120.00 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Soundproofed rooms
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
SkyCity Bistro - Overlooking the ocean, this buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Man Ho Chinese Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Velocity Bar and Grill - Overlooking the ocean, this sports bar specializes in Tex-Mex cuisine and serves dinner only. Happy hour is offered. Reservations are required. Open daily.
The Lounge - Overlooking the ocean, this cocktail bar serves lunch and dinner. Happy hour is offered. Reservations are required.
Java - This delicatessen serves light fare only. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
Quan Spa has 7 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include hot stone massages, massages, facials, and body wraps. The spa is equipped with a sauna. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Hot stone massage
- Sauna in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 11 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for HKD 155 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
Only service dogs are allowed
- Breakfast fee: between HKD 88 and HKD 208 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 120 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): HKD 120 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 200 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 155 per day
- Hong Kong SkyCity
- Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott
- Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel
- Marriott Hotel Hong Kong SkyCity
- Marriott Hotel SkyCity Hong Kong
- SkyCity Hong Kong
- SkyCity Marriott
- SkyCity Marriott Hotel
- SkyCity Marriott Hotel Hong Kong
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.