Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelBusiness and leisure in Tsim Sha Tsui
Popular property highlights
Tsim Sha Tsui
Centrally located in the Tsim Sha Tsui (Kowloon) neighborhood, this Hong Kong hotel is 0.1 km from the Hong Kong Museum of Art, 0.2 km from the New World Center, and 0.3 km from Nathan Road.
Outdoor swimming pool
The InterContinental Hong Kong features an outdoor swimming pool, terrace, and spa tubs. 6 dining options, a meeting room, and wedding services are all available for guest use.
Free WiFi access
All of the 503 guestrooms, including 87 suites, feature televisions, free wireless Internet access, multi-line phones with voicemail, and in-room safes. Bathrooms are outfitted with complimentary toiletries, bathrobes, deep soaking bathtubs, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
InterContinental Hong Kong
Renovations & Closures
- Spa tub
Located in Tsim Sha Tsui, on the Kowloon side of Hong Kong, the 17-story InterContinental Hong Kong features a sauna and steam room. Additionally, the hotel has an outdoor swimming pool with a terrace, a fitness center, and spa tubs. Free WiFi is provided.
For travelers on business, this InterContinental hotel has conference and ballrooms equipped with audiovisual equipment and event catering. Wedding services are also available.
There are six dining options in the hotel, with offerings ranging from traditional Japanese and Chinese fare, to steak, to a dramatic buffet of Asian and Western dishes served together. A daily continental breakfast is available for a fee. This hotel also offers dry cleaning service, currency exchange, complimentary parking, and a concierge desk.
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Outdoor pool
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 6
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 503
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 17
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( HKD 156 per day )
- Pay movies
- DVD player
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- In-room dining only
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
RECH by Alain Ducasse - Showcases the finest seasonal fish and oysters with the Chef’s personal interpretation and contemporary cuisine.
NOBU InterContinental Hong Kong - Features contemporary Japanese fare on the second floor. Open for lunch and dinner.
Yan Toh Heen -Offers traditional Cantonese cuisine and dim sum. Open on the arcade level for lunch and dinner.
The SteakHouse - Steakhouse style fare with a wine list of over 300 vintages. Open daily for dinner, and for lunch on Sundays.
Harbourside - Buffet dining with Asian and Western dishes served overlooking the harbor. Open from early morning and offers late night dining.
Lobby Lounge - Serves cocktails, tea, and snacks with views of the Honk Kong Skyline.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for HKD 880.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for continental breakfast: HKD 363 for adults and HKD 253 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: HKD 156 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: HKD 156 per day (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 880.0 per night
- Hong Kong InterContinental
- InterContinental Hong Kong Hotel Kowloon
- InterContinental Hotel Hong Kong
- InterContinental Hong Kong Kowloon
- InterContinental Hong Kong Hotel
- InterContinental Hong Kong
We should mention
One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).