Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelBoutique hotel in city centre with Chinese Oriental decor
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Hong Kong's financial and commercial district, the 33-story Lan Kwai Fong Hotel @ Kau U Fong is a quarter-km (less than a half-mile) from SoHo.
The Lan Kwai Fong Hotel @ Kau U Fong serves daily buffet breakfast with quality choices from 7 AM to 10.30 AM.
The 162 guestrooms are are non-smoking and feature rich Chinese décor and city, mountain, or harbor views. All provide free WiFi and complimentary bottle of water. New carpeting feels soft and luxurious; an added touch for a pleasant stay.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Lan Kwai Fong Hotel @ Kau U Fong
The 33-story Lan Kwai Fong Hotel @ Kau U Fong is centrally located in Hong Kong’s business and commercial center, minutes away from premier offices, international banks, designer shops, and Michelin restaurants, the perfect choice for business and leisure travelers. Complimentary wireless Internet access is provided in the lobby and lounge with outdoor terrace. Additional hotel amenities include a 24-hour fitness room, complimentary local and international newspapers, room service (limited hours), and concierge services.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 162
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 33
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- In-room massage available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Breeze Lounge - Outdoor terrace with free WiFi, freshly brewed coffee, tea and snacks, magazines and newspaper. Happy hour is between 5-8 PM with free house wine available.
Celebrity Cuisine - Michelin 2 Star Chinese restaurant, serving lunch and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests of the Lan Kwai Fong Hotel @ Kau U Fong enjoy complimentary use of 24-hour gymnasium.
Sun Yat Sen Memorial Park is 1.4 km (0.9 miles) from the hotel. Recreational activities include an indoor and outdoor children's playground, and an indoor swimming pool that is open from 6.30 AM to 10 PM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for HKD 330.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 165 for adults and HKD 88 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 330.00 per night
- Lan Kwai Fong Hotel Kau U Fong
- Lan Kwai Fong Hotel Kau U Fong Hong Kong
- Lan Kwai Fong Kau U Fong
- Lan Kwai Fong Kau U Fong Hong Kong
- Lan Kwai Fong Hotel @ Kau U Fong Hong Kong
- Lan Kwai Fong Hotel @ Kau U Fong
- Lan Kwai Fong @ Kau U Fong Hong Kong
- Lan Kwai Fong @ Kau U Fong
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.