Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
I thought we had booked Las Vegas Guesthouse 1 month before arriving HK so we had to stayed at Las Vegas Guesthouse but...... Why we moved to other hotels (but in the same group of LV HK) Why we didn't get the same hotel that we booked? Should tell us that we booked the real hotel which we got not ...
Its only when booking wd a child... bring extra cash bec your booking may not include your kids...the family room is good... would recommend get a family room at once... the price is reasonable...toilet is clean... cleanliness is my only requirement of my holiday sleep ...and i got it....felt happy... ...
This guesthouse is ok considering the price. Located on the busiest street in Hong Kong. We were very surprised to find out the hotel is inside a building full of street sellers of everything you can imagine. The rooms are awfully small but pretty clean and the bed quite comfortable. It is ok just ...
Lamma island is off the beaten path - WAY OFF the beaten path. But that is exactly what we were looking for. We arrived on the ferry and hiked for 25/30 minutes to get to the hotel. There are sign posts, so even though it was dark, there was no danger of getting lost. We found the Concierto Inn with ...
The dog bed is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Hong Kong hotel! Choosing the best hotel during your Hong Kong getaway doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to quickly find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Hong Kong. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet toys and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like your favorite pooch. Some Hong Kong accommodations even welcome you to bring several pets along for your vacation.
- Hong Kong is not only welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your money for a new leash or matching sweaters and book a place to stay where you and your pets can get comfortable without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Pet parents say Hong Kong has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your furry friends will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have a total blast on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Hong Kong has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can play. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Hong Kong is a top choice among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 68% more visitors have been soaking up the area's charms and playing with their favorite pets. Don't miss your chance to discover it for yourself!?