Book your room at Regal Kowloon Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelKowloon property near Hong Kong Museum of History
Located in Tsim Sha Tui, Hong Kong's commercial and entertainment district, the hotel offers convenient access to shopping, dining, entertainment, and a metro station.
This hotel offers a fitness center, a hair salon, a shopping arcade, and a travel agency. There are 14 meeting rooms on site, and event catering is available. Room service is available around the clock, and other options include 3 restaurants, a patisserie, and a bar.
Guestrooms offer air conditioning, minibars, coffee/tea makers, as well as complimentary wireless Internet access.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Regal Kowloon Hotel71 Mody Road Tsimshatsui Kowloon
This green-certified, 15-floor Regal Kowloon Hotel has 600 guestrooms. Amenities include extensive corporate facilities including business centre and function rooms. It has several on-site dining options, a fitness room, hair salon, shopping arcade, travel agency, and 24-hour room service.
The Regal Kowloon Hotel has a business center, conference rooms, and public-area Internet access.
Business center: The business center provides fax, secretarial service, and broadband Internet access. Guests can hire a LCD projector for around HKD 1500 per day.
Internet access: The business center provides wireless Internet access for around HKD 50 per 15 minutes. Fee(s) subject to change without notice.
Conference/function room(s): The hotel has 11,905 square feet (1,106 square meters) of meeting space ranging from small meeting rooms to a large ballroom.
Other: Translation and business services are available on request.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 11905
- Conference space size (meters) - 1106
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 15
- Number of restaurants - 3
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 600
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 1982
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( HKD 130 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( HKD 150 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( HKD 130 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Shower/tub combination
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Café Allegro - Provides international breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets in a casual dining environment. Modern décor. An afternoon tea buffet is available at weekends and public holidays. Open from mid-morning until late.
Regal Patisserie - Light and low calorie meals. Serves warm and cold desserts, cakes, sandwiches, salads, pasta dishes, herbal and flavoured teas, as well as coffees all day.
Mezzo - A steak and seafood grill restaurant specialising in char-grilled dishes and creative modern cuisine.
Regal Court - Specializes in traditional Cantonese favorites and authentic Sichuan dishes, as well as dim sum.
V Bar & Lounge - Located on ground floor. Live music every night, cocktails and light snacks.
Nearby Things to Do
The Regal Kowloon offers a fitness room with cardio equipment and free weights.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Deposit: HKD 500 per night
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: HKD 278 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 130 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: HKD 150 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: HKD 130 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 130 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: HKD 40 per hour
- Valet parking fee: HKD 450 per day
- Hotel Regal Kowloon
- Kowloon Regal
- Kowloon Regal Hotel
- Regal Hotel Kowloon
- Regal Kowloon
- Regal Kowloon Hotel
- Regal Kowloon Hong Kong
- Regal Kowloon Hotel Hong Kong
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.