Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel in business district of Central Hong Kong
Popular property highlights
In Central district
Located at the hub of Central's business district, this luxury hotel is adjacent to the Central MTR Station and within 500 meters (550 yards) of dining and nightlife areas, Lan Kwai Fong and Soho.
Spa, Pilates stuido
The Landmark Mandarin Oriental features a two-story full-service spa with 15 treatment rooms, a spa café, fitness center, and yoga and Pilates studio.
Sunken tubs, LCD TVs
Contemporary guestrooms at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental feature marble bathrooms with sunken tubs, and LED televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
Intimate, contemporary, and ideally placed in the heart of Hong Kong’s financial and luxury shopping districts, The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong sets the standard for personal service and stylish sophistication
The Oriental Spa offers an array of treatments and services in a two-story facility that includes a fitness center, yoga and Pilates studio, and spa café.
The Michelin-awarded restaurant serves contemporary French cuisine and the two-story MO Bar offers an organic menu in a chic setting. Event services include event catering and conference planners.
- Express check-in
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Conference space
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Spa tub
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 113
- Steam room
- Number of floors - 15
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: ,
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Partially open bathroom
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Where to Eat
Amber - Contemporary French cuisine served in an amber setting under a contemporary sculpture. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Bar is open from afternoon until late night. Children's menu available.
MO Bar - Chic bar serving an organic menu includes breakfast buffet, a la carte lunch and dinner, and Sunday brunch. Afternoon tea is served daily. Martinis, cocktails, and drinks are served until late. Live music.
Spa Café - Serving a healthy menu with focus on fruits, vegetables, pasta, and seafood. Also offering smoothies, fruit juice, and teas.
Nearby Things to Do
The Oriental Spa has a fitness center with cardio and weight training equipment and free weights; and a Pilates and yoga studio. Children's yoga classes are also available. Running maps are available at the concierge desk.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The 7,620-square-metre, full-service Oriental Spa features 15 treatment rooms, a couple's suite, aromatherapy steam rooms, men's and women's lounges, Turkish Hammam baths, a sauna, and spa tub.
Treatments include massages, facials, body treatments and wraps, and signature treatments using the spa's line of products. The spa also offers manicures, pedicures, and waxing services. The facility has a café and boutique.
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for HKD 660 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: HKD 1000 per night
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: HKD 50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 660 per night
- Hong Kong Landmark Mandarin Oriental
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental Landmark
- Landmark Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental
- Landmark Mandarin Oriental
- Landmark Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong
- Landmark Mandarin Oriental Hotel
- Landmark Mandarin Oriental Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong Landmark
- Mandarin Oriental Landmark
- Mandarin Oriental Landmark Hong Kong