Book your room at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel in business district of Central Hong Kong
In Central district
Located at the hub of Central's business district, this luxury hotel is adjacent to the Central MTR Station and within 500 meters (550 yards) of dining and nightlife areas, Lan Kwai Fong and Soho.
Spa, Pilates stuido
The Landmark Mandarin Oriental features a two-story full-service spa with 15 treatment rooms, a spa café, fitness center, and yoga and Pilates studio.
Sunken tubs, LCD TVs
Contemporary guestrooms at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental feature marble bathrooms with sunken tubs, and LED televisions.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong15 Queens Road Central Hong Kong
Intimate, contemporary, and ideally placed in the heart of Hong Kong’s financial and luxury shopping districts, The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong sets the standard for personal service and stylish sophistication
The Oriental Spa offers an array of treatments and services in a two-story facility that includes a fitness center, yoga and Pilates studio, and spa café.
The Michelin-awarded restaurant serves contemporary French cuisine and the two-story MO Bar offers an organic menu in a chic setting. Event services include event catering and conference planners.
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 15
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Total number of rooms - 113
- Turkish bath/Hammam
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( HKD 50 per hour ), Wired internet access ( HKD 50 per hour )
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LED TV
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (24 hours)
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Separate sitting area
- Turndown service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Amber - Contemporary French cuisine served in an amber setting under a contemporary sculpture. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Bar is open from afternoon until late night. Children's menu available.
MO Bar - Chic bar serving an organic menu includes breakfast buffet, a la carte lunch and dinner, and Sunday brunch. Afternoon tea is served daily. Martinis, cocktails, and drinks are served until late. Live music.
Spa Café - Serving a healthy menu with focus on fruits, vegetables, pasta, and seafood. Also offering smoothies, fruit juice, and teas.
Nearby Things to Do
The Oriental Spa has a fitness center with cardio and weight training equipment and free weights; and a Pilates and yoga studio. Children's yoga classes are also available. Running maps are available at the concierge desk.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The 7,620-square-metre, full-service Oriental Spa features 15 treatment rooms, a couple's suite, aromatherapy steam rooms, men's and women's lounges, Turkish Hammam baths, a sauna, and spa tub.
Treatments include massages, facials, body treatments and wraps, and signature treatments using the spa's line of products. The spa also offers manicures, pedicures, and waxing services. The facility has a café and boutique.
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Sauna in spa
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Deposit: HKD 1000 per night
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): HKD 50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 660 per night
- Hong Kong Landmark Mandarin Oriental
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental Landmark
- Landmark Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental
- Landmark Mandarin Oriental
- Landmark Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong
- Landmark Mandarin Oriental Hotel
- Landmark Mandarin Oriental Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong Landmark
- Mandarin Oriental Landmark
- Mandarin Oriental Landmark Hong Kong