Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Kowloon hotel in Tsim Sha Tsui, walk to K11 Shopping Mall
This family-friendly Kowloon hotel is located in the historical district, within a 15-minute walk of K11 Shopping Mall, Avenue of Stars, and Nathan Road Shopping District. Kowloon Mosque and Islamic Centre and Hong Kong Space Museum are also within 15 minutes.
This hotel features 7 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and WiFi in public areas.
All 450 rooms feature thoughtful touches like pillow menus and bathrobes, plus free WiFi, free wired Internet, and LED TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find iPod docks, 24-hour room service, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Royal Garden69 Mody Road Tsimshatsui East Kowloon
The Royal Garden features an outdoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 7 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. 16 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 19
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 450
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Year Built 1981
- Number of restaurants - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( HKD 150 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( HKD 150 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Free bottled water
- Turndown service
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- In-room massage available
- Pillow menu
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
The Royal Garden has 7 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a health club.
- Swedish massage
- Sports massage
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for HKD 550 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Deposit: HKD 1000 per day
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 240 for adults and HKD 181.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: HKD 150 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: HKD 150 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 140 per person (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 350 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 550 per night
- Royal Garden Hotel Kowloon
- Royal Garden Kowloon
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Junior Suite Offer
Book a stay in a valid rate plan tagged with "Save 25%" or "Sale!" for any "Junior Suite" room category now - December 31, 2016, for travel within the same period, and receive the following benefits:
- Complimentary breakfast, afternoon tea, and evening cocktails served in the Crown Club Lounge on the 12th floor
- Complimentary use of in-room Internet service for 2 devices