- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
Overview of Aston Mahana at Kaanapali
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bathrooms, Oceanfront
Premium Room, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bathrooms, Oceanfront
Room, 1 Bedroom, Oceanfront
Premium Room, 1 Bedroom, Oceanfront
Room, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Oceanfront
Premium Room, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Oceanfront
Premium Studio, Kitchen, Oceanfront
Studio, Kitchen, Oceanfront
Studio, Kitchen, Oceanfront
About this area
Located in Lahaina, Aston Mahana at Kaanapali is in the historical district and on the beach. Lahaina Harbor and Kapalua Golf Club Plantation Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Kaanapali Beach and Black Rock.
- Kahekili Beach - 1 min walk
- Kahana Beach - 5 min drive
- Whalers Village - 6 min drive
- Kaanapali Beach - 7 min drive
- Black Rock - 8 min drive
- Lahaina Sugar Cane Train Kaanapali Landing Station - 19 min walk
- Kahului, HI (OGG) - 46 min drive
- The Beach Club - 5 min walk
- Nachos Grande - 6 min walk
- Ono Kau Kau Mixed Plate - 7 min walk
- Teppanyaki2Go - 8 min walk
- Slappy Cakes - 9 min walk
About this property
Aston Mahana at Kaanapali
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-in for this property is based at 110 Ka'anapali Shores Place, Lahaina, HI 96761.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 22.88 per accommodation, per night
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Lending library access
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Aston Mahana
- Aston Mahana Condo
- Aston Mahana Condo Kaanapali
- Aston Mahana Kaanapali
- Kaanapali Mahana
- Mahana Aston
- Mahana Kaanapali
- Aston Mahana At Kaanapali Hotel Lahaina
- Aston Mahana At Kaanapali Maui/Lahaina
- Mahana At Kaanapali Aston
- Resortquest Mahana Kaanapali
- Aston Mahana Kaanapali Condo
- Aston Mahana at Kaanapali Lahaina
- Aston Mahana at Kaanapali Condominium resort
- Aston Mahana at Kaanapali Condominium resort Lahaina
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The units have the best view on the island. They are located within 50 feet of the water, and all face Lanai and Molokai, and the sunsets. During February and March there is a constant stream of hundreds of whales in view. The place is located in a relatively quiet, tree covered area of Kanapali. Unlike some places, parking is free.