STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE!!!! WE HAD A TERRIBLE TIME!!!!! SINCE EXPEDIA TOOK PAYMENT FROM MY ACCOUNT ON A HOTEL FULLY BOOKED..... We have to literally call EXPEDIA numerous times to get our refund, EXPEDIA EMPLOYEES TRIED TO PULL THE NO REFUND CARD AT ALL TIMES ON A HOTEL WE COULD NEVER CHECK IN SINCE WAS NO ROOMS AVAILABLE. NOT ONLY EXPEDIA COULDNT HONOR THEIR BUSINESS AS THEY ADVERTISED BUT GAVE US TONS OF CRAP JUST SO WE CAN GET OUR REFUND BUT THE EMPLOYEE NEVER HONORED HIS WORD TO GIVE US A $100 VOUCHER FOR THE AGGRAVATION WE WENT THROUGH. EXPEDIA YOU SUCK!!!!
- Honolulu Zoo
- 3 min walk
- Waikiki Beach
- 8 min walk
- 3 min walk
- Teddy's Bigger Burgers
- 3 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located near the beach, Ewa Hotel Waikiki is in Honolulu's Waikiki neighborhood, a walkable area with good shopping. Aloha Tower and Iolani Palace are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Royal Hawaiian Center and Ala Moana Center. Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium are not to be missed.
- Honolulu Zoo - 3 min walk
- Waikiki Beach - 8 min walk
- Moana Surfrider - 10 min walk
- Waikiki Aquarium - 12 min walk
- International Market Place - 12 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Hula's - 3 min walk
- Teddy's Bigger Burgers - 3 min walk
- Wolfgang Puck Expresp - 3 min walk
- Tiki's Grill & Bar - 4 min walk
- Mac 24/7 Bar & Restaurant - 4 min walk
About this property
Ewa Hotel Waikiki
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 35 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of USD 100 per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 30 lbs)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 17.24 per accommodation, per night
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.47 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10.47 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 35 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - TA-177-899-9296-01.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Ewa Hotel
- Ewa Hotel Waikiki
- Ewa Waikiki
- Ewa Waikiki Hotel
- Hotel Ewa
- Hotel Ewa Waikiki
- Waikiki Ewa Hotel
- Ewa Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu
- Ewa Hotel Honolulu
- Ewa Hotel Waikiki Hotel
- Ewa Hotel Waikiki Honolulu
- Ewa Hotel Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities