Get an overview of this hotelClassic Bergen hotel in the city center.
Popular property highlights
On Bryggen wharf
This maritime-themed hotel on Bergen's famous Hanseatic Bryggen wharf, is located 100 metres from the fish market, and 250 metres from The Hanseatic Museum.
Complimentary fitness facilities
Guests of the First Hotel Marin enjoy an array of amenities including complimentary access to fitness facilities with steambaths, sauna and solarium.
This hotel features 152 guestrooms in marine decor with hardwood floors. All rooms include satellite television and complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
- Good location
- Walkability and good for sightseeing
- Overall value of stay
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Parking wasn't ideal
First Hotel Marin
The First Hotel Marin is less than a kilometer from the Hanseatic Museum, fishmarket and Bryggen. On-site amenities include a complimentary fitness facility with a sauna, steam room and solarium. There is a business center with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 151
- Number of floors - 6
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 3
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Free dial-up Internet access
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Guests of the First Hotel Marin enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 13 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for NOK 200 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of NOK 250 per accommodation, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Cash deposit: NOK 500 per stay
- Pet fee: NOK 250 per accommodation, per night
- Late check-out fee: NOK 300
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NOK 200 per night
- First Hotel Marin
- First Hotel Marin Bergen
- First Marin
- First Marin Bergen
- 1st Hotel Marin
- First Hotel Bergen
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).