Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelRiverfront hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Situated by the sea, this hotel is 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from Railway Museum and Steam Railway and within 32 mi (52 km) of Troldhaugen and Bergen Golf Club. Museum of Norwegian Knitting Industry and Old Bergen Museum are also within 32 mi (52 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and coffee/tea in a common area are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a meeting room, concierge services, and free newspapers.
Limited housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This Victorian hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Fjordslottet Hotell is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1851
- Total number of rooms - 41
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 3
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- DVD player
- Limited housekeeping
- Access via exterior corridors
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 9:00 AM.
Onsite venue - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 AM
Special check-in instructions:
- Monday - Sunday: 7 AM - 10 AM
- Monday - Sunday: 3 PM - 11 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NOK 200 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of NOK 100 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Pet fee: NOK 100 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: NOK 200 per stay
- Fjordslottet Hotell
- Fjordslottet Hotell Hotel
- Fjordslottet Hotell Hotel Osteroy
- Fjordslottet Hotell Osteroy
We should mention
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.