Top Hotels Near Hospital Edouard Herriot in Lyon
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Hospital Edouard Herriot
Top Hotels Close to Hospital Edouard Herriot
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 1, 2020
Hospital Edouard Herriot Hotel Guide
Spend a few hours at Hospital Edouard Herriot.
You'll find it in Lyon, a city that is loved by visitors from all over the globe.
Accommodation options not far from Hospital Edouard Herriot are plentiful. 38 hotels are available within 2 miles. The Radisson Blu Hotel Lyon is located 2 miles from Hospital Edouard Herriot. Other popular options include the Hôtel Mercure Lyon Centre Brotteaux, 2 miles away, and the Hôtel Mercure Lyon Centre - Gare Part Dieu, 1 mile away.
You can save a few dollars by staying a few nights at one of the nearby budget hotels. The Lagrange Apart'HOTEL Lyon Lumière and the Hôtel Lacassagne are a couple of good options. The first is 0.6 miles away, while the latter is 0.6 miles.
If you would rather book a room somewhere a bit more prestigious, you'll be happy to know that there are some such hotels nearby. Two properties to put on your shortlist are the Hôtel Mercure Lyon Lumiere Monplaisir, 0.6 miles away, and the Appart'hôtel Odalys Bioparc, which can be found 0.5 miles away.
Stop at Starbucks for some respite, along with a coffee, after a long day of sightseeing at Hospital Edouard Herriot. This popular stop can be easily reached on foot. If you're after a more substantial meal, enjoy the local flavors and seasonings at Ultimate Burger. To properly end the night, take one last short walk and buy a couple of beers at L'Eden.
Other Places to Visit near Hospital Edouard HerriotDuring your time here, you'll figure out that there's loads more than just Hospital Edouard Herriot to check out:
- Enjoy museum exhibits? Then organize a visit to Musee Lumiere and have a memorable adventure.
- The creative plays and other theatrical works headlining Maison de la Danse are interesting examples of the local culture.
- Research all of the upcoming events and savor a shot of culture at Theatre du Guignol de Lyon. You'll find a selection of live performances suited to most interests and tastes.
- Go on a tour around Jean Moulin University, a leading institution of higher learning in the region.
- Part Dieu Mall is one of the top shopping malls in the region and the perfect place to enjoy some retail therapy.