Visiting Hot Sulphur Springs
Visitors to Hot Sulphur Springs are sure to enjoy the hot springs. Tourists can also enjoy the city's ski areas and lakeside setting.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Hot Sulphur Springs
- The closest major airport is in Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan), 52.5 mi (84.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hot Sulphur Springs
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the hot springs and Hot Sulfur Springs Wildlife Area. In the area, you'll also find Granby Library and Grand Elk Golf Club.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Canyon Motel - Amenities at this 2-star motel include free WiFi and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Hot Sulphur Springs
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 48°F during the day and -2°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 22°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 29°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of -1°F
- About 12.01 inches of rain falls on Hot Sulphur Springs each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 1°F