Visitors can enjoy all that Hotchkiss has to offer including the mountain views, wineries, and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seafood restaurants.
- You'll find 44 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Montrose
- The closest major airport is in Montrose, CO (MTJ-Montrose Regional), 24.3 mi (39.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hotchkiss
A favorite place to visit in the city is Hotchkiss-Crawford Historical Museum. Additionally, you'll find Paonia Park and Stone Cottage Cellars Winery in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Hotchkiss, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 10 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Charming Country Style With Serenity! is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the center of Hotchkiss. This 2-star hotel in Montrose features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
- The Moon House. Come Mingle With the Stars is 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from central Hotchkiss. This 2-star motel in Delta features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
- Charming Country Style With Serenity! is located 3 mi (4.9 km) from the heart of Hotchkiss. This 2-star hotel in Montrose features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its convenient parking and proximity to the airport.
Dressing for Hotchkiss
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 15°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 15°F
- Hotchkiss gets about 10.20 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 17°F