When you envision an unfamiliar spot, you probably picture yourself walking around downtown, noticing the architecture or the marvellous nature everywhere around you. Still, there's one attraction you've been especially looking forward to: Hotel de Ville. You've wanted to go there for as long as you can recall, and now is the time to get there.
Places to Stay at Hotel de Ville
Hotels near Hotel de Ville
Want to check out Hotel de Ville?
It is in Besancon, which is located 120 miles away from the happening city of Lyon.
If you're intent on staying within 2 miles of Hotel de Ville, there are at least 12 hotels or resorts to pick from. Look into the Hotel Vauban, the Mercure Besancon Parc Micaud and the ibis Styles Besançon. They're only 0.2 miles, 0.6 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Travelers acquainted with terms such as "canny" and 'shoestring budget,' will be delighted to learn that there are some economical hotels within close proximity. Two great options are the Hôtel Florel, 0.7 miles away, and the Best Western Citadelle, located just 0.4 miles away.
If you want to book a room in a hotel that you can adoringly describe to your loved ones well into the future, you'll be glad to know that there are a handful of impressive upmarket hotels nearby. Indulge in the amazing amenities at the L'annexe du 11 and the Hôtel du Nord. These establishments are only 0.4 miles and 0.2 miles away, respectively.
Le Brass'éliande café is a notable rest stop that's near Hotel de Ville. Tourists in search of a pick-me-up venture here for delicious coffee and delectable treats. After that, you ought to stroll over to Hôtel ibis Besançon La City for a hearty dining experience. Don't call it a night so soon! Meet your friends for a drink at The Green Man.
Don't rush off yet. In the vicinity of Hotel de Ville, you'll find plenty more to experience:
- Use your camera to capture the essence of Besancon Cathedral. As the principal Catholic church in the area, this site has a great deal of cultural significance.
- Palais Granvelle simply cannot be missed if you're touring the most symbolic sites here. This impressive residence is well-known for its architecture as well as its decorative features and history.
- Devote a day to art and culture at Musee des Beaux-Arts, a prominent art museum in the area.
- Devote some time to art appreciation at Musée des Beaux-Arts et d’Archéologie, a well-known art museum here.
- Visit University of Franche-Comte and marvel at the building's sophisticated design. You may also arrange a tour and look around the halls where alumni, including some who have made significant contributions to today's society, once roamed.
A number of tourists arrive at Hotel de Ville by light rail. It's a walk of 0.7 miles from Gare de Besançon Viotte to your destination.
Our catalogue of Besancon Old Town hotels offers everything you need, so you can be certain to have venues near Hotel de Ville you'll adore. Start hunting: Besancon Old Town had quite a few arrivals in the past twelve months. You'll do so confidently once the moment arrives to reserve your spot, too: guests of all sorts endorse their Besancon Old Town hotel. You'll see all the information and guidance you're searching for right here.
- "Neat, presentable, and primed to welcome you" is the goal for Besancon Old Town hotels.
- As you might anticipate near such a fine site, the concierge service at hotels close to Hotel de Ville is awesome.
- And we have accommodations that are cozy for everyone, from big families to couples.
It's clear why suites close to Besancon Old Town saw extra visitors in the past year than 2015. With our comprehensive directory of hotels near Hotel de Ville, we see your favorite site in your future.
Exciting Besancon Old Town
After Hotel de Ville is conquered, you'll still have things to see and do in Besancon Old Town.
- Besancon Old Town has been hidden away, but it is now starting to gain in status.
- Happen upon the perfect gallery to look for souvenirs and dine on a delicious snack of the local cooking.
- After a time spent on its abundant action, you'll notice Besancon Old Town also knows its stuff when it comes to special hospitality.
Planning an escape to Besancon Old Town is always a good idea, especially when you take advantage of our awesome deals on accommodation near Hotel de Ville. Wave goodbye to the sights you're used to and call on more than a few all-new scrapbook photos!