Beware of strong mold smell.
Posted Nov 7, 2016
This hotel first appeared to be okay but once you open the door to your room, then you are greeted with a strong mold smell. As I later proceeded to the bathroom I notice that it was not clean. The tub had mold, dirt, and stains. The overhead vent looked as if it had never been cleaned. I went to the front desk to complain and was told that they did not have the authority to give my money back but could change my room. They told me that there was only one other room available like the one I had which happened to be right above mine. I asked to look at it before I switched. It was a little better but it still smelled of mild like the other and the tub had paint inside to cover the stains. Since it was early morning I just took the other room and later that day I purchased my own cleaning supplies, face masks, and air freshener. I did what I could to make the best of it.