Posted Aug 17, 2016 on Hotels
The hotel was nice for the price and what it is, but I broke out into hives a week into our stay. My boyfriend was fine and never had a problem, but it made my life miserable. I've never had that kind of reaction before, but if you are sensitive to detergents, you may want to go elsewhere. I was told that they use industrial detergent for their sheets, so it probably had harsher chemicals than your typical detergent. Again, the place wasn't bad for what it was, but I had a bad experience due to a detergent sensitivity.
Free, fast Wi-fi
Very friendly staff
Honestly, fairly quiet
Air conditioning works, and the staff are on point getting to any requests
Full kitchen that they will clean when you get it messy
You get to keep the towels
The washing machines eat your coins and the dryers don't work. Go to a washateria. They are also not maintained by the hotel. It's a separate company.
The stairs smell like a mix of a** and wet dog.
There is a fair amount of smoking, at least on our floor.
I personally didn't like the smell in the room. Boyfriend didn't have a problem with it.