There is nothing good to say about the place
Posted Jun 16, 2014
- next to major highway - car noises all night ; police sirens too;
- blankets and pillows are not clean when I entered the room; I went to the office multiple times to get clean sheets for the room. Same happened after I asked for my room to be changed.
- ugly odor in the room (though the second room seemed less stinky)
- air condition is manual. If you turn it off, the room gets hot. If you turn it on, the room gets super cold. I spent the night turn the a/c on and off..on and ...off.
- In the second room, I had to kill around 10 flies. I don't know how long they have been there before I came in.
All in all, i should not have picked this place. I got deceived by the Expedia' 3.5 rating of the place. I should have spent more and stayed in much better hotels. Lesson learned.